Monday, January 19, 2009

New South Wales

A couple of pics of where I live. The places across the water is the house I live in...not the one on the right but the one almost behind the tree. The picture of the little path is called the boardwalk...where I try to run at least a couple times a week.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you are having a really great time. ...and sun-bathing in January? We are at 7 degrees over here. NO FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merissa- Hi it's Renée (Schmidt) Lopez. I found your blog on Lauren's. It is so good to see how you've been doing since High School. Good luck finding a job and I hope you continue to have fun in Australia. my blog address is: www.reneeandjaimelopez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture