Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exactly a week in Australia

This past Saturday made my stay here exactly one week. Jimmy and I had his parents and his sister over for the weekend. Once they arrived here on Saturday night, we all had dinner and socialized a bit. The following morning, we all ate breakfast and while Jimmy left with his dad to go to the hardware store...called Bunnings Warehouse over here, not Home Depot...I went for a walk on the boardwalk with his mom and sister. The boardwalk is just the walking path around the water with is just behind his house. We all made our way to the beach and while his entire family went for a swim, I baked in the sun. Gotta love that in January! I think it was a pretty successful weekend. We will know with time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture