Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Not living in Mom and Dad's house anymore...
Just the other day, Jimmy and I got back from grocery shopping. We were putting everything away and he said to split up the chicken in two different freezer bags so we could set them aside for dinner later on that week. I sort of sat there for a minute and sucked it up and touched the uncooked chicken. Now if any of you know me at all, I get extremely disgusted by meat sometimes and so I haven't ever really had to touch raw chicken...my dad always did that sort of stuff ;). I finally seperated it and set it aside. Jimmy then told me, you have a choice to make. I was thinking what was he talking about? He said that I could either de-bone the bbq chicken that we just bought or fix my flat tire on my bike. Yes I have a bike...it will be my means of transportation including the bus, train, and those old fashion legs of mine. Anyways, I said- now that's not a fair trade because I don't know how to fix a flat tire...again my dad would do that for me. I ended up doing the chicken which I never had to do that messy work before. I guess you could say that my dad did a little too much, but it was the way it was. About half way through me de-boning the chicken I told Jimmy that I remembered why I get so grossed out by meat sometimes. He told me as soon as I get a job and start making money I can hire someone to do that stuff for me, until then I have to do the dirty work myself. Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family
Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course
Australia
On my way over to Sydney
Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist
Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at
Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!
Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney
Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment