Sunday, January 11, 2009
Finally here!
So once I got off the plane...everything went smoothly in terms of getting through customs and getting my bags. Once I was walking out, I saw James and just to jump back a bit- I didn't want to get one of those carts, but since I had three bags I thought it would be a good idea. I was having a difficult time turning it because of course I picked the bad cart. Once I finally got it down, I was walking out with a person that I was on the plane with. While I was chatting with him, I got distracted and that is when I saw Jimmy. As soon as I saw him, my cart got caught on the wall and all of my bags flew off of the cart and everyone started laughing. What did I say about the cart? I knew I shouldn't have gotten one of those! It was so embarrassing, although you can always count on me to pull something like that off.
Once all of the airport drama was out of the way, we drove back to Jimmy's house and I got settled in. I'll tell you one thing- it is a hard transition trying to get used to what drawers all of your clothes are in. Also, trying to get used to the fact that I will be living here for some time and I don't feel like I can completely be at home. It is only the third day that I am here so hopefully that changes really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family
Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course
Australia
On my way over to Sydney
Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist
Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at
Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!
Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney
Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment