Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday morning

I woke up a little lazy if I have to say so myself on Monday morning...although when Jimmy got back from his ride he informed me that there was a cruise ship docked in the harbor for the day. Once I finally got myself out of bed, I went for a run and saw the cruise ship. It looked so cool, I had to walk down to the harbor and take a few pictures. I decided to take a few more so all of you could see a little bit of the area that I live... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture