Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last night at home...

So I am all packed and ready to go. It is so weird to think that in a couple days I will be in a different country starting a new chapter in my life. It hasn't hit me yet in terms of saying good-bye to my family. I have a feeling that it is going to be a long night. I'd like to think that it won't be that long until I see them again, considering I will be coming home in June and Jill is going to come and visit me after she gets out of school. Anyways, this will be my second...and last post until I get over there and have something interesting to write about. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Merdie! I have been thinking about you all day today.

    ReplyDelete

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture