Thursday, January 15, 2009
Enchilada success!
I made my first meal completely by myself...in a different country that is. I was craving a little mexican food and decided that I would make my mom's recipe for enchiladas. Since mexico is so far away from here than it is back home, I had to settle for a "enchilada kit" that contained the tortillas and the sauce. I was a little disappointed at first because that's not how they have been made at our house, but it ended up working. Jimmy loved the enchiladas...pat on the back for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family
Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course
Australia
On my way over to Sydney
Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist
Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at
Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!
Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney
Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture
I'm so happy for you! I will never forget the first day I worked with you after your Las Vegas trip, you were so happy. You deserve to have everything go your way. I always thought you were the girl who had it all. P.S sorry I wasn't quite myself at dinner. ~Rebecca
ReplyDelete