Monday, February 23, 2009

Coming home...

I officially got a ticket home last night thanks to Jimmy. I am coming home on June 14th and bringing Jimmy with me. He will be staying two weeks and I will be home until July 7th. I am so excited! I know that I have only been away for 6 weeks or so, but that is a long time away from home. Now I can show him my side of the world and hopefully he falls in love with it. I doubt that will happen but we are going to give it a try! See you all in less than 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. Merd! I love getting to see your mom and sister at the doctors office. I am so glad to hear you are doing so well in beautiful Australia! I am proud of you for going. I think it is amazing for you to be there... I would love to see you when you come home in a few months. It has truly been too long. Take care and I love being updated thruogh your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture