Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nelson's Bay

After James had his triathlon, we headed down to a place called Nelson's Bay for the day. We had lunch down on the water and then continued to go to the beach and go for a swim. It was a great day! James and I finally got our first picture together since I've been here. It only took a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture