Monday, February 9, 2009
1 Month down...many more to go
Today is exactly one month that I have been in Australia. It actually feels a lot longer for some reason. Overall I am doing pretty well I think. I do have my hard days that's for sure. Yesterday, I spoke with my dad for the second time since I left. It was only for a few minutes, but it made me a little sad. I had a break down as per usual. But, today when I got home I received my package that my parents sent to me. My mom put my Strawberry Shortcake doll in there. Somehow I think that from now on when I get homesick it won't be as bad.
Yes she is old...but she's been through a lot! Gotta love the Strawberry Shortcake! Thanks Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family
Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course
Australia
On my way over to Sydney
Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist
Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at
Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!
Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney
Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture
So amazing Merd! Sorry she smells like taco sauce, but that strawberry smell will come back.. it always does! Love you
ReplyDeleteI always think of you whenever I see something Strawberry Shortcake related. How nice of your mom to send her to you.
ReplyDelete