Tuesday, March 17, 2009
St. Patrick's Day
It is definitely another world here. It was St. Patrick's Day today and I don't recall seeing anyone wearing green. It is just so different from back home. They had celebrations on Sunday for the holiday, but there weren't any people heading off to the pub at 7am in the morning to celebrate all day long. I was going to pinch Jimmy because he wasn't wearing green, but since that isn't a tradition here I don't think he would like that too much. Anyways, tomorrow is Jimmy's birthday. I already made the Chocolate cake...we are going out for dinner and the presents are wrapped. He thinks that he knows what one of the gifts are...he probably does. We will see tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'm making him wait until tomorrow to open the gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family
Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course
Australia
On my way over to Sydney
Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist
Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at
Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!
Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney
Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture
Tell Jimmy Happy Birthday. Love reading your blog.
ReplyDeletewhat are you going to do for 4th of July?
Oh thats right you'll be here. Can't wait