Monday, March 2, 2009

Strawberry Muffins

James and I got back from a long weekend in Sydney on Sunday (I drove back the entire way) and we didn't have a morning tea snack for the week. We had some left over Strawberries from Friday and so we looked up a simple recipe online and substituted Strawberries. I was a little skeptical because I have never really seen Strawberries in muffins before, but they turned out really well. I have to say though, they are more like biscuits or as Jimmy and the rest of the people in Australia would call them- scones. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. They look dericious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured out how to use/view stuff on this blogspot thing...I am dumb! Glad you are having an awesome time...and if you re-call, you have always been a koala fan, recall this quote, "cool backpack man"

    I am still confused how to use this...

    ReplyDelete

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture