Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Months

Yesterday it was exactly 2 months since I have been here. I can't believe how fast it went! I got to work today and was put on another project so I get to go back for at least another couple of weeks. Jimmy and I spent the weekend in Sydney...basically got the entire tour of Sydney. We caught up with some friends on Sunday and were still there at 8 pm...made for a long drive home. As for the exciting news, it is almost 3 months exactly until I come home for 3 weeks. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture