Sunday, August 9, 2009

7 months

So it has been exactly 7 months tomorrow since I have been here in Oz. That time has gone by fast huh? Anyways, this weekend was pretty casual in that it was just Jimmy and myself. Went went out and had a good dinner on Saturday night. We came home and followed dinner with a movie. Overall it was a good night out. Today I woke up and had a blueberry bagel for one. Yum! That is all I can say about that. We then went off to Jimmy's baseball game. After the game and after running a few errands, we came home and I decided to make a carrot cake and a new dinner. The dinner was delicious and the carrot cake...well we are about to find out. A fun little fact about the carrot cake though is I made the frosting and it was pretty much double what we needed so Jimmy thought that it was a great idea to take his finger and...you know what happened next. You guessed right...he put it right on my face! Seriously! We had a good laugh and as he was getting it off my face I was a little sneaky and reached my hand in the bowl and got him back. Fun times. According to Jimmy, the cake is "Oooh yeah." I gotta go and try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture