Monday, April 6, 2009

Hunter Water

My temp job at Hunter Water is coming to an end this week. I have been there a little over two months so I shouldn't be complaining. We will see what happens. I went to work today and they said, "see you tomorrow," so I guess I'm going back at least another day. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I will get to stay the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture