Sunday, May 24, 2009

3 Weeks!

Just wanted to let you all know that it is now down to 3 weeks until I come home. I am so excited it is basically all I think about. I have been out of work now for a month, but got a call from the agency on Friday telling me that Hunter Water wanted me back for a week. I go back to work tomorrow which means that I am not sitting around the house with nothing to do. My mind will be occupied for a week with work stuff so then I will only have to worry about the two weeks I will have left which will fly by! See you all soon.

3 comments:

  1. 20 days biznatch! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant Wait Highness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. merd... i am excited you are coming home! i hope we can see you. what are the dates? laurney will be here in mid june too. maybe it will be the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Cabo

Cabo
In Mexico with my 2nd family

Australia

Australia
Koala's might quite possibly be my favorite animal now...besides dogs and cats of course

Australia

Australia
On my way over to Sydney

Australia

Australia
Opera House...that's me standing by myself like a regular tourist

Australia

Australia
One of the many beaches that we stopped at

Australia

Australia
Gorgeous view right? That's exactly what I was thinking!

Australia

Australia
Last crazy night in Sydney

Australia

Australia
Me and Megs...Rod always has to ruin the picture